Your Premium apartment at the Oxalys in Val Thorens
The four-star L'Oxalys holiday residence is located at the entrance of the large Val Thorens ski area, at the foot of the ski slopes (direct access to the Cairn piste).
The first upmarket hotel complex to be established in Val Thorens, in the 3 Valleys, in 2002, this hotel residence has become a must in the winter sports resort.
In addition, holidaymakers passing through L'Oxalys can enjoy panoramic views of the summits of the ski area, always with a good value for money.
The Oxalys, through its welcoming rooms, offers a certain peace and quiet in a friendly atmosphere where services are numerous.
The ideal place for a family ski holiday
Whether you are three, five or seven people, come and stay in one of our 36 apartments in the residence. With sizes ranging from 39 to 100m², it is possible to be 8 people in an apartment. Oxalys is the ideal place for a stay with family or friends to meet and recharge, especially with the wellness area.
To simplify your stay with us, we have provided
- Beds made for your arrival.
- 2 towels/person, changed mid-stay.
- 1 bathrobe, 1 bath sheet and slippers.
- 1 kitchen kit and 1 tea towel.
- 1 bag of wood for the fireplace (for apartments with a fireplace).
- Wifi (1 connection per apartment).
- Cleaning at the end of your stay.
During your stay, we propose you in supplement:
- Covered parking in pre-booking (according to availability).
- Body care and massages.
- Clothes cleaning service (cleaning, drying, folding).
- Cleaning service on request.
Pets (dogs and cats) are accepted within the limit of one per apartment, suite or room (extra charge).
Typologies of our Residence Oxalys:
- 5 rooms 8 persons South view.
- 5 rooms for 8 persons with East view.
- 4 rooms 6 persons with sauna.
- 4 rooms for 6 persons.
- 3 rooms cabin 6 persons.
- 3 rooms 4/5 persons.
- 2 rooms cabin 4 persons.
- 2 rooms 2/4 persons.
The establishment is adapted and equipped to welcome people with reduced mobility (3 Rooms Cabin 6 persons).